Friday, April 24, 2009

free pattern recycled sweater pig

Several people have asked for the pattern for my recycled sweater animals.
Here is the recycled sweater pig. Quarter inch seam allowance, print full page 8 1/2"x11" paper.
Directions can be found here

I will up load the elephant soon. I didn’t get a chance to sew it up. I don’t think I will get a chance soon. My daughter is too stressed out to sleep. Means I don’t get to sleep either. We are celebrating four hours of continuous sleep last night! Longest stretch since we’ve gotten to the US.
China trip was amazing, informative and magical.
I am looking for the owl’s pattern. Not sure if I made one or just freehanded it. Feels like a lifetime ago. The paper pattern wasn’t with the pig like it should be. I am so disorganized right now, I’m not sure where to even look for it.

2 comments:

Kate said...

ooh! Thank you! I love this cute little guy :-D

urban craft said...

this is sweet. I love how you keep coming up with ways to reuse stuff.