Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thank you cards

I finally got my thank you cards done. They should be quick and easy but I tried to sandwich them in 1 hour naptime along with my other chores and work. So they ended up taking several weeks.
One week to select and print photo. One week to cut paper. One week to glue… Really 5 minutes at a time.
Now all I have to do is write a quick note in each and send them off!

Materials:
8 ½” x 11” cardstock
2 – 4x6 photos
Paper grocery sack
Scissors
Glue stick

Directions:
Card:
Slice ¾” off one end of each photo (measure 4” x 5 ¼”)
Cut cardstock in half lengthwise
Fold in half widthwise (measure 4 ¼” x 5 ½”)
Glue photo in bottom corner of cardstock along folded edge

Envelope:
Slice open grocery bag along seams.
Follow this link for envelope. Only use grocery sack with blank side out.

No comments: